- Apple iPhone 7 or iPhone 6S May Come in Pink ColorPosted 3 weeks ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Launch Date Could be Sometime in AugustPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bahubali First Day Collections Expected to be Around Rs. 60 CroresPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bahubali Movie Review, A Must Watch Epic ThrillerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S6 Edge, Which One Should You Buy?Posted 1 month ago
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Stage Play announced officiallyPosted 1 month ago
- Acne treatments to consider and tryPosted 2 years ago
- Home remedies to help get rid of acnePosted 2 years ago
SHARP Electronics said it ships iPhone 5 screens this August
The Japan’s electronic big name “SHARP” said it will ship the iPhone 5 screens in August. SHARP’s new president Takashi Okuda said the company has completed manufacturing display screens for iPhone 5, and will ship them soon.
Apple has chosen SHARP as one of the three companies that are asked to design the display screens for the upcoming Apple iPhone 5. LG along with the Japan Electronics are two other companies that are working on manufacturing display screens for iPhone 5.
iPhone 5, a 2012 upgrade to the existing iPhone 4S will make its debut in the United States this September as per the reports.
iPhone 5 comes with a bigger display screen, 4 inch corner to corner display, which is about 30% more than the existing iPhone 4S screen.
iPhone is long known for its fairly smaller screen, and Apple is finally adding some spice to this screen segment to take on the rival phones like Samsung Galaxy S3.
The new iPhone 5 screen is said to be quite thinner than its previous versions, with specs and features that interests many iPhone and smartphone lovers.