- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S6 Edge, Which One Should You Buy?Posted 7 days ago
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Stage Play announced officiallyPosted 1 week ago
- Acne treatments to consider and tryPosted 2 years ago
- Home remedies to help get rid of acnePosted 2 years ago
- Telangana Andhra Split, GoM in favour of Rayala Telangana?Posted 2 years ago
- iPhone 6 to have a stronger sapphire screenPosted 2 years ago
- iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C to hit Indian grey market in about a weekPosted 2 years ago
- iPhone 5C pre-orders, disappointing?Posted 2 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) coming to Verizon on August 17
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0), an affordable 7 inch tablet from Samsung will be available in the Verizon stores across the country, and at the online store starting from August 17. Verizon Wireless and Samsung Mobile have officially announced the Galaxy Tab 2 today.
Galaxy Tab 2 will have the access to Verizon’s largest 4G LTE network, that covers about 75% of the United States population.
The Galaxy Tab 2 features like 4G LTE support, 7 inch display and considerably fast 1.2 GHz dual-core processor will connect the users to an uniterupted rich multimedia experience. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 runs on the Android Icecream Sandwich (4.O), with pre-loaded media applications like Netflix and Samsung Media Hub.
The Tab 2 is an ideal tab for all the requirements including maximizing the productivity. With applications like Polaris, and features like AES-256 bit encryption, users can safely check their emails, or create and edit documents on the go.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 features
4G LTE support
7 inch display screen
1.2 GHz dual-core processor
8 GB built-in memoery, expandable up to 64 GB
3.2 megapixel rear-facing, and a VGA front facing camera
Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich with access to over 600,000 apps
DivX and XviD video support
Samsung’s SAFE (Samsung Approved For Enterprise) enterprise mobility solution
Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
AES 256 bit encryption
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 price
Verizon is asking $350 for the Galaxy Tab 2 (full price), with users needing to subscribe to ‘Share Everything’ dataplan.
The Galaxy Tab 2 will become Verizon’s cheapest tablet till date, and will be a great buy to those who are looking to enjoy 4G LTE speeds.