- Apple iPhone 7 or iPhone 6S May Come in Pink ColorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Launch Date Could be Sometime in AugustPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bahubali First Day Collections Expected to be Around Rs. 60 CroresPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bahubali Movie Review, A Must Watch Epic ThrillerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S6 Edge, Which One Should You Buy?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Stage Play announced officiallyPosted 1 month ago
- Acne treatments to consider and tryPosted 2 years ago
- Home remedies to help get rid of acnePosted 2 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to have a flexible and tough AMOLED screen
Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the 2012 update to the last year’s popular big Android smartphone Galaxy Note, will be announced officially on 29th of August, 2012. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 launch date is no rumor, as the company officials confirmed it recently. However a little is known about the actual Galaxy Note 2’s features and specifications, except some that were speculated by the tech groups around the world.
If the rumors about the Galaxy Note 2 are to be believed, the new Note 2 will have an AMOLED screen that’s made up of ‘unbreakable plane display’ UBP technology, and a plastic substrate. With this, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 screen will be much tougher than many of the display screens out there in the market which are primarily made up of breakable glass material.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is said to have a 5.5 inch screen as opposed to the 5.3 screen in the earlier version. The new Galaxy Note will have feature a 1.6 GHz quad-core Exynos processor and 13 megapixel camera.
The phone will initially run on the Android ICS platform, and will be among the few smartphones that will get an Android Jelly Bean update this year.
So, all those who are waiting to know more about the new Galaxy Note 2, have to wait until 29th of this month as Samsung’s gearing up to launch it in a grand fashion.
No official information is available on the Galaxy Note 2 carriers in US, but going by the rumors AT&T and Verizon are likely to get the Note 2.