- Telangana Andhra Split, GoM in favour of Rayala Telangana?Posted 5 days ago
- iPhone 6 to have a stronger sapphire screenPosted 1 week ago
- iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C to hit Indian grey market in about a weekPosted 3 months ago
- iPhone 5C pre-orders, disappointing?Posted 3 months ago
- Rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Features and SpecificationsPosted 6 months ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 coming soonPosted 6 months ago
- Micromax Canvas 4 coming soonPosted 6 months ago
- India beats long rival Pakistan in ICC Champions Trophy 2013 league matchPosted 6 months ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to have a flexible and tough AMOLED screen
Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the 2012 update to the last year’s popular big Android smartphone Galaxy Note, will be announced officially on 29th of August, 2012. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 launch date is no rumor, as the company officials confirmed it recently. However a little is known about the actual Galaxy Note 2′s features and specifications, except some that were speculated by the tech groups around the world.
If the rumors about the Galaxy Note 2 are to be believed, the new Note 2 will have an AMOLED screen that’s made up of ‘unbreakable plane display’ UBP technology, and a plastic substrate. With this, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 screen will be much tougher than many of the display screens out there in the market which are primarily made up of breakable glass material.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is said to have a 5.5 inch screen as opposed to the 5.3 screen in the earlier version. The new Galaxy Note will have feature a 1.6 GHz quad-core Exynos processor and 13 megapixel camera.
The phone will initially run on the Android ICS platform, and will be among the few smartphones that will get an Android Jelly Bean update this year.
So, all those who are waiting to know more about the new Galaxy Note 2, have to wait until 29th of this month as Samsung’s gearing up to launch it in a grand fashion.
No official information is available on the Galaxy Note 2 carriers in US, but going by the rumors AT&T and Verizon are likely to get the Note 2.