- AT&T to offer Samsung Galaxy S4 for $200Posted 49 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 price revealed in Euros for Portugal marketPosted 49 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 price roundupPosted 52 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 launch date in US revealed by T-MobilePosted 57 days ago
- Cheaper iPhone 5 arriving in July?Posted 58 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, leaked features and specsPosted 59 days ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to have a flexible and tough AMOLED screen
Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the 2012 update to the last year’s popular big Android smartphone Galaxy Note, will be announced officially on 29th of August, 2012. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 launch date is no rumor, as the company officials confirmed it recently. However a little is known about the actual Galaxy Note 2′s features and specifications, except some that were speculated by the tech groups around the world.
If the rumors about the Galaxy Note 2 are to be believed, the new Note 2 will have an AMOLED screen that’s made up of ‘unbreakable plane display’ UBP technology, and a plastic substrate. With this, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 screen will be much tougher than many of the display screens out there in the market which are primarily made up of breakable glass material.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is said to have a 5.5 inch screen as opposed to the 5.3 screen in the earlier version. The new Galaxy Note will have feature a 1.6 GHz quad-core Exynos processor and 13 megapixel camera.
The phone will initially run on the Android ICS platform, and will be among the few smartphones that will get an Android Jelly Bean update this year.
So, all those who are waiting to know more about the new Galaxy Note 2, have to wait until 29th of this month as Samsung’s gearing up to launch it in a grand fashion.
No official information is available on the Galaxy Note 2 carriers in US, but going by the rumors AT&T and Verizon are likely to get the Note 2.