- Telangana Andhra Split, GoM in favour of Rayala Telangana?Posted 1 week ago
- iPhone 6 to have a stronger sapphire screenPosted 1 week ago
- iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C to hit Indian grey market in about a weekPosted 3 months ago
- iPhone 5C pre-orders, disappointing?Posted 3 months ago
- Rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Features and SpecificationsPosted 6 months ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 coming soonPosted 6 months ago
- Micromax Canvas 4 coming soonPosted 6 months ago
- India beats long rival Pakistan in ICC Champions Trophy 2013 league matchPosted 6 months ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 rumors rundown
This has been an exciting week for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 fans, as there are many things that made news starting from feature speculations to the leaked photos.
This is a quick rundown of all the events and news related to the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 happened this week.
Galaxy Note 2 leaked photos
This week we have seen as many as three leaked photos claiming to be the actual images of Galaxy Note 2. It all started when GSMArena posted a rendered picture of Galaxy Note 2 calling it as the ‘official’ Galaxy Note 2 picture, citing an anonymous tipster as source.
The following is the first of three SG Note 2 photos leaked this week.
This one is the second Galaxy Note 2 picture leaked this week, showing what could be a possible Galaxy Note 2′s bezel (kind of front panel).
This purported Galaxy Note picture was posted by KnowYourMobile yesterday calling it a ‘spy shot’ of the Galaxy Note 2. The picture deceived many into believing this as an actual shot of the phone. But in real, it’s actually a smart Photoshop work by a fan artist named Daniel UY.
Rumored Galaxy Note 2 features
The anonymous tipster who sent the purported Galaxy Note 2 picture to GSMArena has also shared some possible Galaxy Note 2 features. According to him, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will have a 5.5 inch AMOLED screen, 1.5 GHz quad-core Exynos chip and an 8 megapixel camera.
5.5 inch AMOLED screen
The 5.5 inch screen of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is a kind of certainty, but the rumored flexible UBP ‘Unbreakable Plane Display’ display technology might not be found in the Galaxy Note 2.
Galaxy Note 2 camera
Going by the reports around, the SG Note 2 might come with a 12 or 13 megapixel camera. And at the same time, we can’t write off the possibility of an 8 megapixel camera that’s just same as the first generation Galaxy Note.
Amidst all the rumors that are surrounding the Galaxy Note 2, Samsung remained tightlipped over the Galaxy Note 2 this week as well.