- AT&T to offer Samsung Galaxy S4 for $200Posted 50 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 price revealed in Euros for Portugal marketPosted 50 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 price roundupPosted 53 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 launch date in US revealed by T-MobilePosted 58 days ago
- Cheaper iPhone 5 arriving in July?Posted 59 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, leaked features and specsPosted 60 days ago
Samsung announced Samsung Galaxy S Duos, a dual SIM smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S Duos, the newest smartphone to join the popular Galaxy S series, has been announced by Samsung.
The Galaxy S Duos do look like the recently launched Galaxy S3, but with downgraded specifications. The Samsung Galaxy S Duos comes with two SIM card holders, allowing users to use more than one phone number in a single phone.
“Its unique ‘Dual SIM Always on’ feature allows you to receive calls on one SIM number while taking a call from the other, ensuring that you can manage both personal and work commitments without ever missing a call,” Samsung written in a blog post.
Samsung will launch this phone initially in the Europe, followed by other countries and territories around the world. It is still unknown when the new Galaxy S Duos will land in U.S. as there’s no official word from Samsung yet.
Galaxy S Duos sports a 4 inch WVGA screen, 5 mega pixel camera, 1 GHz processor and 4 GB internal memory. It has a 1500 mAh battery, and runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
So for those who are looking for a branded dual SIM phone, in an affordable price range, this could be the one.