- AT&T to offer Samsung Galaxy S4 for $200Posted 45 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 price revealed in Euros for Portugal marketPosted 45 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 price roundupPosted 48 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 launch date in US revealed by T-MobilePosted 53 days ago
- Cheaper iPhone 5 arriving in July?Posted 54 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, leaked features and specsPosted 55 days ago
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the Indian Cricket Team Captain leads Forbes List of Richest Cricketers
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the skipper of Cricket India has become the richest cricketer in the world surpassing his teammate, cricketing legend, Sachin Tendulkar.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni bagged a whopping sum of $26.5 million this year, with most part of the income coming from the endorsements of around 20 brands including Reebok, Pepsico and Sony.
Known for his “coolness” in cricket, this sportsman has become a hot celebrity in India ever since his sensational knock against Pakistan, in India.
The “captain cool” is also known for unusual and hard hitting, which even amazed the experts and bigheads in the game.
Dhoni has recently won a World Championship (One day internationals) for India in cricket, and a T20 World Championship as well.
Dhoni has been regarded as one of the best cricketers and captains the world cricket ever witnessed.
Sachin Tendulkar, on the other hand came second in the race with over 18 million income in the current year.