- Buy Used Construction Equipment Online at InfraBazaar.comPosted 3 weeks ago
- Acne treatments to consider and tryPosted 1 year ago
- Home remedies to help get rid of acnePosted 1 year ago
- Telangana Andhra Split, GoM in favour of Rayala Telangana?Posted 1 year ago
- iPhone 6 to have a stronger sapphire screenPosted 1 year ago
- iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C to hit Indian grey market in about a weekPosted 2 years ago
- iPhone 5C pre-orders, disappointing?Posted 2 years ago
- Rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Features and SpecificationsPosted 2 years ago
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the Indian Cricket Team Captain leads Forbes List of Richest Cricketers
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the skipper of Cricket India has become the richest cricketer in the world surpassing his teammate, cricketing legend, Sachin Tendulkar.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni bagged a whopping sum of $26.5 million this year, with most part of the income coming from the endorsements of around 20 brands including Reebok, Pepsico and Sony.
Known for his “coolness” in cricket, this sportsman has become a hot celebrity in India ever since his sensational knock against Pakistan, in India.
The “captain cool” is also known for unusual and hard hitting, which even amazed the experts and bigheads in the game.
Dhoni has recently won a World Championship (One day internationals) for India in cricket, and a T20 World Championship as well.
Dhoni has been regarded as one of the best cricketers and captains the world cricket ever witnessed.
Sachin Tendulkar, on the other hand came second in the race with over 18 million income in the current year.