- Apple iPhone 7 or iPhone 6S May Come in Pink ColorPosted 3 weeks ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Launch Date Could be Sometime in AugustPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bahubali First Day Collections Expected to be Around Rs. 60 CroresPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bahubali Movie Review, A Must Watch Epic ThrillerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S6 Edge, Which One Should You Buy?Posted 1 month ago
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Stage Play announced officiallyPosted 1 month ago
- Acne treatments to consider and tryPosted 2 years ago
- Home remedies to help get rid of acnePosted 2 years ago
Leaked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 image is just a mock-up
The picture claimed to be the ‘spy shot’ of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is actually a mock-up, created by a fan artist named Daniel UY. The yesterday’s Galaxy Note 2 leaked image is a clever Photoshop work by Daniel, which deceived many fans around the world into believing it.
The guy who did this mock-up has used the Galaxy Note 2 leaked bezel photo that made an internet appearance a couple of days ago.
In case if you miss the yesterday’s picture, here it is for you.
With even this image confirmed as fake, we now have no credible Galaxy Note 2 pictures that depict the second generation ‘phablet’ from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 fans might have to wait all the way till the end of this month, as the new SG Note 2 will be unveiled at the Berlin IFA event.
The fans are quite excited about the launch of Galaxy Note 2 as it said to be coming with some exceptional features that include a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED screen, a quad-core Exynos processor, 2 gigs of RAM and a 12 or 13 megapixel camera.