- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S6 Edge, Which One Should You Buy?Posted 7 days ago
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Stage Play announced officiallyPosted 1 week ago
- Acne treatments to consider and tryPosted 2 years ago
- Home remedies to help get rid of acnePosted 2 years ago
- Telangana Andhra Split, GoM in favour of Rayala Telangana?Posted 2 years ago
- iPhone 6 to have a stronger sapphire screenPosted 2 years ago
- iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C to hit Indian grey market in about a weekPosted 2 years ago
- iPhone 5C pre-orders, disappointing?Posted 2 years ago
Leaked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 image is just a mock-up
The picture claimed to be the ‘spy shot’ of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is actually a mock-up, created by a fan artist named Daniel UY. The yesterday’s Galaxy Note 2 leaked image is a clever Photoshop work by Daniel, which deceived many fans around the world into believing it.
The guy who did this mock-up has used the Galaxy Note 2 leaked bezel photo that made an internet appearance a couple of days ago.
In case if you miss the yesterday’s picture, here it is for you.
With even this image confirmed as fake, we now have no credible Galaxy Note 2 pictures that depict the second generation ‘phablet’ from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 fans might have to wait all the way till the end of this month, as the new SG Note 2 will be unveiled at the Berlin IFA event.
The fans are quite excited about the launch of Galaxy Note 2 as it said to be coming with some exceptional features that include a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED screen, a quad-core Exynos processor, 2 gigs of RAM and a 12 or 13 megapixel camera.