- AT&T to offer Samsung Galaxy S4 for $200Posted 47 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 price revealed in Euros for Portugal marketPosted 48 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 price roundupPosted 51 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 launch date in US revealed by T-MobilePosted 55 days ago
- Cheaper iPhone 5 arriving in July?Posted 57 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, leaked features and specsPosted 57 days ago
Leaked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 image is just a mock-up
The picture claimed to be the ‘spy shot’ of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is actually a mock-up, created by a fan artist named Daniel UY. The yesterday’s Galaxy Note 2 leaked image is a clever Photoshop work by Daniel, which deceived many fans around the world into believing it.
The guy who did this mock-up has used the Galaxy Note 2 leaked bezel photo that made an internet appearance a couple of days ago.
In case if you miss the yesterday’s picture, here it is for you.
With even this image confirmed as fake, we now have no credible Galaxy Note 2 pictures that depict the second generation ‘phablet’ from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 fans might have to wait all the way till the end of this month, as the new SG Note 2 will be unveiled at the Berlin IFA event.
The fans are quite excited about the launch of Galaxy Note 2 as it said to be coming with some exceptional features that include a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED screen, a quad-core Exynos processor, 2 gigs of RAM and a 12 or 13 megapixel camera.