- Telangana Andhra Split, GoM in favour of Rayala Telangana?Posted 6 days ago
- iPhone 6 to have a stronger sapphire screenPosted 1 week ago
- iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C to hit Indian grey market in about a weekPosted 3 months ago
- iPhone 5C pre-orders, disappointing?Posted 3 months ago
- Rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Features and SpecificationsPosted 6 months ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 coming soonPosted 6 months ago
- Micromax Canvas 4 coming soonPosted 6 months ago
- India beats long rival Pakistan in ICC Champions Trophy 2013 league matchPosted 6 months ago
Leaked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 image is just a mock-up
The picture claimed to be the ‘spy shot’ of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is actually a mock-up, created by a fan artist named Daniel UY. The yesterday’s Galaxy Note 2 leaked image is a clever Photoshop work by Daniel, which deceived many fans around the world into believing it.
The guy who did this mock-up has used the Galaxy Note 2 leaked bezel photo that made an internet appearance a couple of days ago.
In case if you miss the yesterday’s picture, here it is for you.
With even this image confirmed as fake, we now have no credible Galaxy Note 2 pictures that depict the second generation ‘phablet’ from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 fans might have to wait all the way till the end of this month, as the new SG Note 2 will be unveiled at the Berlin IFA event.
The fans are quite excited about the launch of Galaxy Note 2 as it said to be coming with some exceptional features that include a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED screen, a quad-core Exynos processor, 2 gigs of RAM and a 12 or 13 megapixel camera.