- Acne treatments to consider and tryPosted 2 months ago
- Home remedies to help get rid of acnePosted 2 months ago
- Telangana Andhra Split, GoM in favour of Rayala Telangana?Posted 3 months ago
- iPhone 6 to have a stronger sapphire screenPosted 3 months ago
- iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C to hit Indian grey market in about a weekPosted 6 months ago
- iPhone 5C pre-orders, disappointing?Posted 6 months ago
- Rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Features and SpecificationsPosted 9 months ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 coming soonPosted 9 months ago
Galaxy Note 2 leaked photo confirms 5.5 inch screen
Samsung Galaxy Note, the second generation and 2012 update to the last year’s most famous Galaxy Note will be announced on August 29. Though Samsung has officially confirmed the Galaxy Note 2 launch, it remained tightlipped on what it’s going to deliver in the new SG Note 2. There are rumors and stories all over the internet about the Galaxy Note 2 features and specifications, but not quite trustable.
In the last couple of days, we see two leaked pictures of Samsung Galaxy Note, posted by GSMArena and a French website Nowhereelse.fr. One of the pictures that was posted by the French website is actually showing the purported Galaxy Note 2 bezel (front panel). This is so far the best leaked images of the Galaxy Note 2, as it’s a real photo that was taken probably in a manufacturing unit or an R&D lab.
The leaked photo, which is showing the bezel (front panel) of the Galaxy Note 2, is clearly having a 5.5 inch screen fueling the Galaxy Note 2’s 5.5 inch screen rumors.
GSMArena too posted a SG Note 2 leaked photo claiming it as official Samsung Galaxy Note 2 image, which was tipped by an anonymous person. According to the tipster, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will come with features like 5.5 AMOLED screen, 1.5 GHz quad-core Exynos processor and an 8 mega pixel camera just like its predecessor.
The common thing in both the reports is indeed the 5.5 inch screen. It’s not official yet, but it’s almost confirmed we are going to see a bigger screen in Galaxy Note 2.
Another hot rumor about the Galaxy Note 2 is its flexible display. There are some reports saying Galaxy Note 2 might come with a latest display technology called UBP (Unbreakable Plane Display), which makes phone’s screen bendable.